As we work through this collective trauma and unprecedented changes to how we live, work, and play, we want to keep you updated on the affects COVID-19 is having on our business.
As a reminder, we are a team of 2, working from our home, where we have been self-isolated since early March. (In fact, only one one member of our household has ventured out in that time, and just to get groceries!) We are also taking every possible precaution when packaging and shipping orders, including regular hand washing and sanitizing, wearing face coverings, and sanitizing our work spaces.
Currently, we all feel fine. And we won't work if we get sick. (If we do, we'll be reaching out to customers with pending orders to discuss whether to hold or cancel orders.)
At the moment, things are running smoothly with a few small exceptions:
- We are tired. This is a lot to process, and we've been trying to do so while remaining productive, which is no easy task. So we're working on allowing ourselves time to properly rest, get some exercise, and deal with the stress, fear, and anxiety of this new reality.
- We are busier than ever. This is such an incredible thing, and one we wouldn't dare complain about. We're thrilled to be able to continue working and supporting our family, and we're doing our best to keep up with the influx of orders. Due to this rush, we've decided to extend our production time to 2-3 weeks, to maintain realistic expectations for all of our customers.
- All of our pieces are handmade to order, and made to your measurements. A select few items in the shop are pre-made for us, like butt plugs. If you happen to order just one of those items, it will likely ship sooner. We are working to be as efficient as possible.
- Some of our print to order products are currently unavailable. One of the factories that prints some of our tees, jackets, and mugs is currently shut down. We are working on finding alternate providers for these products so we can make them available again.
- The USPS has suspended the guaranteed delivery dates for Priority Mail Express International shipping to China, Hong Kong, France, Great Britain, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. What this means is that your best bet for shipping international is Priority Mail (not express), and that any package shipped to these countries might be slightly delayed.
- The USPS has suspended delivery and will not accept packages shipping to the following countries. Therefore we have suspended any sales to these countries until the suspension is lifted.