Aka Erotic Hypnosis
a type of play that involves one or more participants being guided into a very relaxed and uninhibited state in which both the conscious and subconscious mind are accessible. This results in a state of hyper suggestibility, while also being able to interact with the environment around oneself.
Real Life Examples
Ecbert can restrain or immobilize his submissive without using bondage gear, through hypnosis.
Whillomina can create phantom sensations in their partner through hypnosis after lots of practice.
Sherle uses hypnosis for orgasm control and denial.
Common Practices &
Everyone is different! You'll see this repeated throughout our website and glossary. Common practices and experiences involving hypnokink include, but certainly aren't limited to:
- Considering this type of play to be particularly risk/edge play, and taking appropriate precautions consequently.
- A significant period of training with a new partner to reach desired goals
- Use for a variety of purposes, some sexual and some non-sexual.
- Using a variety of different tools for induction and deepening of trance state, such as progressive muscle relaxation.
- Some overlap with guided meditation and relaxation.
Got a beef with our definition?
Of course we don't speak for everyone! If you feel we are missing additional info, context, facts, history, or data, please email us and let us know!
While we can't promise every suggestion will make it, we'll always be working to keep this glossary thorough and inclusive!