IMPORTANT: Please order a ring sizer or use our ring size chart to find your size.
Ring sizes, much like pants sizes, are not equal across different brands.
Please make sure to order the correct ring size, as rings with custom text cannot be resized, and there is a fee for resizing.
If possible, we request that you order a free ring sizer here
Our rings are completely custom made to order, so you want to make sure you're ordering the right size with our ring sizer.
The reusable ring sizer comes with instructions for use.
A properly sized ring should slide on easily, but resist a bit at the knuckle when coming off. A ring sized to your knuckle will be too large for your finger.
To find your ring size at home:
- Cut a strip of paper about 10 inches long.
- Wrap the base of your finger with the strip of paper.
- Mark the paper with a pen where the paper completes a circle.
- Measure the paper against a ruler. Millimeters are most accurate.
- Select the ring size closest to finger measurement.