Well, this is embarassing... you’ve collared your sub and somehow the keys have walked away. Never fear! I’ve got you covered with replacement keys. And if said subbie happens to know about the missing keys and you want to make it up to her, I’ve got a card for that too. (Best accompanied with a cute cuff bracelet, stacking ring, or t-shirt, and maybe flowers. And orgasms.)
- 2 keys only
- Plated in your choice of white rhodium (silver), 14K gold, 14K rose gold, or black rhodium.
- These keys will work with my custom engraved and plated heart locks, as well as my classic padlocks.
- This is for keys only, no lock is included. If you’d like to order a padlock with keys, please see my Padlocks section!
- Optionally add a cheeky “I’m sorry I lost the keys” greeting card. (Preview coming soon!)
How to take your measurements
Jewelry Care Instructions
- Take care to avoid getting your jewelry wet, the ink we use to darken the lettering is oil based, but it can still wash out if it gets wet. Sterling silver will oxidize faster if it gets wet.
About our metal options
- Raw Copper and Raw Brass will both naturally oxidize as well as react with moisture to turn skin green.
- Sterling silver will naturally oxidize over time.
- Sterling Silver, Brass and Copper can all be polished with any jewelry polishing cloth to restore the beautiful original shine.
- Gold Dipped Sterling is solid .925 sterling silver that has been dipped in 14K gold or rose gold in house. It will not tarnish.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations:
- Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
- Made to order leather goods (that are made to your size) are considered custom items, along with anything else made to size or personalized with your custom text. Custom items are not eligible for return or exchange, except in cases of damage in shipping or defect.
- Returns must be accompanied by a return authorization or they will be returned to sender. Returned items must be in brand new, unused condition.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping except in cases of damage or defect.
- Personalized rings cannot be resized, please make sure you know the proper ring size before ordering.
- Collars and cuffs can be sized down by an inch or so, but cannot be made longer.
Want this customized? Request a custom order here!