For those who embrace femininity along with submission, one of our favorite quotes: The prettier I feel, the more submissive I am. This phrase is engraved on a steel pendant in your choice of silver, gold, or rose gold.
- 1.5" x .5" long rectangular pendant available in:
- Comes with a large bail as shown. Optionally:
- Add a clasp (can be attached to any chain or small collar ring)
- Have us add it to the collar you're ordering along with it at no extra charge.
- Combine with a ribbon, collar, or chain for a complete look.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE CARE OF PLATED STAINLESS STEEL:
The plating will wear off over time. This is the nature of all plated jewelry. You can extend the life of your plating by:
Our testing revealed that the rose gold plating will wear faster than the other colors. Especially with 24/7 wear. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
Read about caring for plated day collars and jewelry here.
AVOID GETTING IT WET.
Water, from a shower, pool, lake, ocean, and even sweat will react with the plating. Rose gold contains copper, and this will cause it to oxidize. Even sterling silver will oxidize black. This goes double for any piece with beads, including pearls and crystals. Water will damage any beading.
Perfumes, body sprays, hair sprays, any kind of spray. Lotions, sunscreen, moisturizers. Anything you put on your body should be applied and dry before your jewelry goes on.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Clean your jewelry when you take it off. Simply wipe it down with a soft, dry cloth to remove any residue. For plated jewelry, this requires extra care, as polishing cloths can remove the plating very quickly. You definitely don't want to use anything abrasive, like a toothbrush.
DON'T WEAR IT 24/7.
Plating, unfortunately, has a lifespan, and the more you wear it, the faster it will fade.
STORE IT SAFELY.
Keep your jewelry wrapped in a soft cloth, bag, or in a drawer. You can hang it from a jewelry organizer, just do your best to keep it clean and untangled. Avoiding exposure to air will prevent silver, copper, and brass from oxidizing.
REMEMBER: IT'S STILL JEWELRY.
We know this piece is special. All of the things we make are incredibly special, because they all have tremendous meaning for the owner. But remember, it's still a piece of jewelry, and if you love it, and take proper care of it, it can last for a long time.
About our metal options
- Plating will wear off over time, but much faster if not cared for properly.
- Raw Copper and Raw Brass will both naturally oxidize as well as react with moisture to turn skin green.
- Sterling silver will naturally oxidize over time.
- Sterling Silver, Brass and Copper can all be polished with any jewelry polishing cloth to restore the beautiful original shine.
- Gold Dipped Sterling is solid .925 sterling silver that has been dipped in 14K gold or rose gold in house. It will not tarnish.