an accessory worn around the neck during play that may or may not have significant meaning attached. Can be tugged upon, attached to a leash, or serve other in-scene functions. Typically made of leather or other sturdy materials.
- Made from sturdy materials.
- Functional for in scene purposes such as tugging
- May include bells that jingle during play
- May have a D ring which can easily attach to a leash
- May not look like a “vanilla” accessory” and/or May be conspicuous if worn as daywear, depending on the wearer’s typical aesthetic.
Sophia has a one inch leather bondage play collar that her partner can tug hard on without damaging.