a practice which involves one or more dominant(s) taking control and exercising influence over one of more submissive(s) who willingly relinquish their own authority.
Common Practices & Experiences
- falling into one or more specific categories of power exchange which are defined on their own pages.
- Communicating with partners early on about what kinds of power exchange is desired
- Having continued conversations with partner(s) as dynamics grow and change over time
- Writing a contract and agreeing to it’s terms
- Having a set of rituals, rules, or protocols whether formal or informal.
When they are at home, Jazz gives Beth full control of their general plans, inside and outside of play.