A type of dynamic where the submissive gives up all of their agency to their dominant partner on a temporary basis as part of play.
Common Practices & Experiences
- Overlap and/or fluctuation between different forms of power exchange
- Having firmly established trust with one’s scene partner.
- Involving some degree of role-play.
- The dominant participant having a high degree of understanding of what one’s scene partner likes and dislikes.
- A highly developed awareness of non-verbal cues.
- Pre-established safe words
Theo and Bob have an egalitarian relationship during their day to day life but a Master/Slave dynamic during play.